2017 Advanced Placement Exam Information
AP Exam Test Dates: May 1-5 and May 8-12
- Advanced Placement Testing Window 2017: May 1-5 and May 8-12
- Most testing will be held at Alliant Energy Center
- World Language, accommodated exams and small group exams will be held at MHS or the District Service Center 7106 South Avenue.
- Test registration will be completed online at TotalRegistration.net/AP/501320 from February 20th - March 16th, and can also be found on the MHS website, under For Students, Academic Resources, AP Exam Information
- COST = $110.00 per exam, financial assistance available
- Students with Disabilities, 504 Plans and Educational Accommodation Plans must apply for accommodations by February 17th - for information please contact Rachel Wimer - email@example.com or Emily Theis - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If students are going to take an AP exam, they MUST register online. Payment can be made online or by check, but must be received by the registration deadline.
- Transportation can be provided to Alliant, however students are encouraged to find their own transportation. Sign-ups will happen after registration is complete.
- Each college/university makes their own decisions and policies about AP test scores. If a student has questions about a specific school’s AP policy, they will need to search that school’s website, or contact that school’s Admissions Office directly. For example, a short search entitled “AP credits” on the wisc.edu website led to this page that included much helpful information about UW-Madison:
- Much more information regarding CollegeBoard, AP testing, and test day preparation can be found in the bulletin.
What to Bring and What not to Bring to Exams:
● Bring a photo ID to the exam. You won’t be admitted without one.
● Bring pencils and pens
● Bring a calculator if the exam requires it
● Bring something to eat if you are testing in the morning and afternoon.
● DO NOT bring cell phones or any other electronic communication devices
Please contact Rachel Wimer at email@example.com if you have any questions.