There are a number of forms that are either required or that may be needed over the course of a season or school year. The following forms are the most common and are required in most cases. ALL OF THESE FORMS, EXCEPT THE PHYSICAL FORM, ARE EXPECTED TO BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY WHEN YOU SIGN-UP VIA FEEPAY ON OR AFTER JULY 20, 2016. IN THE EVENT YOU ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS A COMPUTER, WE WILL ACCEPT HARDCOPY VERSIONS. PLEASE DO NOT TURN IN HARDCOPY VERSIONS IF YOU HAVE A COMPUTER READILY ACCESSIBLE. PHYSICAL FORMS MUST BE TURNED INTO THE ATHLETIC OFFICE PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF TRYOUTS/PRACTICE. A few additional forms are listed towards the end of this page:
- Physical Form (English)
- Physical Form (Spanish)
- Athletic Participation Form - Consent form and Physical form combined
- Emergency Contact Card
- Alternative Transportation Form
- Self-Transportation Form
- Self-Transportation Form 18 years of age or older
- Parent Information Sheet - Concussion
- Athlete Information Sheet - Concussion
- Agreement - Concussion
Emergency Contact Card - To be filled out by the parent and given directly to the coach so that it can be retained and used in the event of an emergency.
Transportation Waiver -To be used anytime a parent needs to transport their athlete home from an away contest and to be used only in the event of extenuating circumstances.
- Self-Transportation Form - - To be used by all athletes driving themselves to a practice facility.
- Self-Transportation Form 18 years of age or older - for those 18 years of age or older.
Concussion Forms - Required yearly as mandated by the WIAA. There is an informational form for the parent, one for the athlete and an agreement form to be signed by both the parent and athlete and given directly to the coach.
Additional ELIGIBILITY forms can be found on the Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association website at www.wiaawi.org. Click on Schools<Eligibility Rules and Forms. There is pertinent information regarding eligibility and you will find the following forms there:
- Resident & Transfer Waiver Request Form
- EVTS - Eligibility Verification of Transfer Student Form
- Foreign Student Eligibility Verification Form - NOTE: All Foreign Exchange students must have a U.S. physical.